Alpen Wings binocular series delivers an ergonomic lightweight design with super bright, sharp optical performance. The open hinge design provides comfortable viewing in two optical designs — ED “extra low dispersion” and non-ED versions.
ED optics provide the very best in colour fidelity and contrast in all light conditions. With Alpen’s fully multi-coated, PXA phase correction coating, and silver metallic prism coating the Wings ED binocular series delivers outstanding performance that provides superior viewing to satisfy even the most serious binocular user.
The non-ED Wings models also feature fully multi-coated, PXA phase correction coating, and silver metallic prism coating for optical performance at a price point that is affordable while delivering a brilliant, crisp image.
Both series are fully waterproof and fogproof. Wings binoculars have long eye relief, great for eyeglass wearers, and twist up eye cups provide comfortable viewing with or without glasses.
Alpen® Wings™ Features:
- BAK4 glass for clear, bright and crisp images
- Fully multi-coated for maximum brightness
- PXA phase coated for superior resolution and colour fidelity
- Silver metallic prism coating for superior brightness
- Waterproof sealed and nitrogen filled.
- Long eye relief and twist up eye cups for use with or without eye glasses
- Lightweight and ergonomic open hinge body design
- Rubber armouring for holding comfort and shock protection
- Soft rubber eyepiece rainguard (except compact models 597ED and 599ED
- Deluxe travel case and wide comfortable neck strap