- weatherproof softshell for ambitious outdoor activities
- extra waterproof and windproof
- highly breathable
- soft stretch fabric for good wear comfort
- venting zips
- cut for freedom of movement
Rugged cliffs, rocky trails and rapidly changing weather conditions – when you’re out in the mountains you need a jacket you can rely on. That is why we designed the EXOLIGHT. It offers the performance of a hardshell with the comfort of a softshell. Perfect for ambitious trips where both are required.
On steep uphill sections when you start to sweat, the jacket’s softshell characteristics really kick in. It is highly breathable and has a soft reverse side that feels pleasant even when worn next to the skin. And the pit zips further enhance the climate comfort. Simply open them up and let cool air in. You’ll appreciate the fabric’s highly effective stretch performance when using trekking poles or making big reaches.
And when you’re carrying a pack, you’ll still be able to access your GPS and other small items stashed in the hip pockets. They’re raised up high so the waist belt doesn’t cover them.
- Weight: 530 g (size L)
- TEXAPORE SOFTSHELL INFINITY HYPROOF SMOOTHLIGHT: soft, extremely waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable outer fabric with stretch comfort and superior next-to-skin wear comfort (water column rating: 30,000 mm, MVTR: > 35,000 g/m²/24h)
- ULTRA LIGHT HOOD: fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 raised hip pockets, chest pocket, sleeve pocket, inner pocket
- venting zips under the arms
- ACROBAT CUT: for maximum freedom of movement
- water-resistant zip
68 % POLYAMIDE,
32 % POLYESTER
If you have any questions about this product, then you can leave us a message via Facebook below