The Tungsten series redefines the concepts of roominess and comfort in trekking tents. The steep side walls and clever positioning of the clips maximize the usable space. There is easy access from both entrances (2P, 3P, 4P), and plenty of storage room for packs in the two vestibules (2P, 3P, 4P). The freestanding construction makes the tent easy to pitch and take down. Vents in the outer tent provide airflow to the inside when needed. Special extra feature: the Lamp Shade Pocket, which diffuses the light from a head torch to create a cozy ambience.
NOTE: This tent does not include a footprint as standard
- Marmot Volume Optimizing Structure Provides more Livable Space
- Two D Shaped Doors / Two Vestibules
- Sleeping Zone Pre-Bends Create Vertical Walls and a More Roomy Sleeping Area
- Strategic Clip Placement Provides Larger Interior Volume
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- Free-Standing Design
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Color Coded inEasy Pitchin Clips, Poles and Fly
- Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
- Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
- DAC Press-Fit Poles
68 d Polyester Taffeta 190T 5000mm F/R
40 d 100% Polyester No-See-Um Mesh F/R | 68 d 100% Polyester Taffeta F/R
68 d Polyester Taffeta 190T 1800mm F/R
0.26 sq m
4.9 sq m
132 x 208 x 236 cm
68.6 x 22.9 cm
4 / DAC Press-Fit 9.5 mm / Velocity 8.5 mm
DAC tent poles are created from a unique alloy making them lighter and stronger than other aluminum poles.
Why do we encourage proper care of our clothing and gear?
Because you have invested in (or are thinking about investing in) one of the most technically advanced pieces of apparel or equipment you'll ever own and we want to make sure you have the information you need to protect and care for your purchase. Proper care assures you will optimize the performance of your Marmot product and maximize its service-life.
- If necessary, use a sponge and warm water to clean your tent. If the entire tent requires cleaning, wash in a large bathtub of cold water, but do not soak the tent for an extended period of time.
- Do not use hot water, bleach, dishwashing soap or detergent to wash the tent. If needed, a mild, non-detergent based soap can be used to clean the tent.
- Do not use a washing machine or dryer to clean your tent. This can remove the waterproof coating.
- To dry the tent, either pitch it in the shade, or hang it on a line to dry. Be sure the tent is completely dry before storing it.
If you have any questions about this product, then you can leave us a message via Facebook below