The M22 Warrior is a tactical LED flashlight with a forward-motion tail switch, and uses the latest and greatest Cree XM-L2 LED. It has a solid and strong aluminum body with a maximum output of 950lm. With the help of Olight’s various tactical accessories (weapon mount, filter, tactical remote switch etc), the M22 makes a perfect choice for government agencies, law enforcement, military applications, hunting and much more.
For the full ANSI specs (runtime, throw, output, etc.), click on the images above.
- Uses the newest Cree XM-L2 LED for maximum output.
- High efficiency intelligent driver circuit allows maximum 950 lumens of output & 305 meter beam projection.
- Enhanced tactical application; directly quick click for highest output or strobe (via tail button) from OFF position.
- Three adjustable brightness levels (low-medium-high). The modes of the light can be accessed by twisting the head.
- Thick stainless steel bezel protects the lens, and makes a great defensive tool.
- Anti-scratch type III hard anodizing aluminum body.
- Large surface area of heat sink on its head, allowing for efficient heat dissipation.
- High efficiency smooth reflector
- Ultra-clear lens with anti-reflective coating allows 99% light transmission
- Standard accessories：
- Beam Diffuser
- Battery Magazine
- Spare O-rings
- Silicon rubber boot
- Warranty card
- Press the switch on the tail of the torch to switch on/ off
- Twist the head from loose to tight, the output will change brightness levels in order of low –> medium – > high
Olight now rate all of their LED torches using the ANSI system to provide an open and honest standardised rating. The ANSI/FL 1 icons are voluntarily placed on packaging, and any combination from a single icon to the complete grouping of icons may be used. Click here for more informationANSI Light Rating System.
If you have any questions about this product, then you can leave us a message via Facebook below