Pick up your pack and go! You spend your downtime outdoors, no matter what the weather – and the BROOKS RANGE FLEX hardshell makes sure you get to your destination feeling dry. This classic jacket is designed for longer treks and delivers great protection in prolonged rain and windy conditions.
The shoulders and sleeves of the BROOKS RANGE FLEX are reinforced with extra waterproof TEXAPORE HYPROOF, so they stay waterproof even when you’re carrying a big trekking pack. Up and down mountains, on wide open trails and narrow paths, this classic, breathable trekking jacket gives you fantastic freedom of movement every step of the way, thanks to the special elasticated flex zones on the back.
If you start to sweat, simply open the venting zips under the arms. And if it’s cold outside, the jacket’s generous cut means you can comfortably wear an insulated jacket underneath. The system zip allows the inner jacket to be zipped in.
- Weight: 700 g (size L)
- TEXAPORE RIPSTOP 2L: waterproof, windproof and very breathable, ripstop outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- TEXAPORE HYPROOF 2L: extremely waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 30,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m2/24) (shoulders)
- TEXAPORE O2+ STRETCH 2L: stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h) (back)
- BASIC HOOD: detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- venting zips under the arms
- chest pocket, 2 hip pockets, secret pocket
|1.SHELL||100 % POLYAMIDE|
|2.SHELL||100 % POLYAMIDE|
|3.SHELL||100 % POLYESTER|
|1.LINING||100 % POLYESTER|
|2.LINING||100 % POLYAMIDE|
If you have any questions about this product, then you can leave us a message via Facebook below